Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Editor's Note

Hi all, hope you aren't melting into puddles on the NYC sidewalks! Just a note that I am going to take a slight blog break for a little while this summer while I take down the box fort in my new apartment and give time to my volunteer causes...



I will still be publishing the blog, but the w/e picks will be abbreviated and mainly feature event listings with a link. HOWEVER, I will also be publishing more longer-form entries with great tips on saving money in the city and info about museum exhibits and other happenings, and will continue to update my Twitter site (@cheapchicknyc) regularly with bonus savings and events. AND I will be publishing the 2010 Summer Guide to keep you busy for the rest of the summer!



Keep cool and cheap this summer! I will publish Part One of my Summer 2010 Guide after this entry and repost my Summer 2009 guide as well!



Thanks!

Cheap Chick in the City

No comments: